FAQs – Uniform
1. How do I return the uniform ordering form?
- Please could you post the form back to the academy or drop it into main reception by the 15th June. If you are not able to print please e-mail the completed form to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. My child is due to start your school in September. I was wondering how we order extra uniform? I know they get the first one free but will my child need more?
- What we would suggest you do is order the free uniform in the first instance, check it fits, and then order some additional uniform. To do this you would need to order directly through our supplier SPT uniforms - please click here to get to our uniform information page, and here to go straight to the SPT website.
3. Will my son need football boots and trainers?
- Your son will need football boots and trainers for his PE lessons in September.
FAQs – Everything else!
4. Will the new Year 7’s be notified who their form tutor is before September?
- We are just finalising our tutor groups for September, as soon as this is completed we will let students know who their tutor will be as soon as we can. A welcome message from your tutor will also be added to our transition web site before the end of term.