What is LMI?
Facts, analysis or interpretation of data gathered about working, workplaces and people. For example:
- Hours worked
- Working patterns
- Gender balance
Why do I need to know about the LMI?
Knowing certain info makes decision making easier. It answers questions such as:
- Will I need to go to university?
- How much will I earn?
- What would I do each day?
- Where are most jobs in X, Y or Z located?
- Which are the best Apprenticeships?
- Which sectors are growing or shrinking in the UK?
The LMI Humber website is a fantastic resource to learn more about different jobs and future options.
LMI Newsletters are regularly posted in the News section on our website - check it out to find out more. The January 2021 Newsletter is available through our website here, and the February 2021 newsletter is available here.